Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Baking a cake...

For all the primary school functions, the refreshments are made in the ashram - nothing is bought. The primary school is on the Ashram premises. Practically all the older people, now grandfathers, have studied here....now their grandchildren study here....Amazing!!!

The school celebrated its 65th Anniversary on the 21st with a grand program by the little ones.



Wherever I went, people automatically knew I wasn't a resident here, and being friendly by nature, they never fail to ask where I'm staying. When I say I'm living in the Ashram, there is an instant connect, for not only is the Ashram known for its good work in Sihora and all the neighboring villages, but it always turns out that all the members in their families have at one time or another had their primary education here. 



Here is the way they bake cake...






and here are the cakes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment